Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday Morning Resolutions


Spent most of the night wide awake.

No unbearable heat to blame last night - there was actually a very nice breeze coming in through the open window.

The fan was on, muffling some of the downtown noises.

A nice, unexpected, smile-springing text message was sent to my outdated Nokia.

A good deed towards a friend had just taken place.

No tight clothes to cause claustrophobia.

Why the sleeplessness?

.

.

.

.

.


Well, it eventually subsided... and I woke up to a very hot ray of Saturday sunlight on my face.

Revolted thoughts violently zig-zagging through my head.

I've got to do something to get me out of this state of inertia.

Must take control.

Should sleep a little more... but NO!

Up I go, bound to remove from the view all things causing chaos.

Starting on the time-stealing Internetic social network past-time.

Ought to purge virtual life from energy-sucking leeches.

Spring cleaning right at the beginning of my summer.

A few hurdles, but done - check!

Now, must go remove gigantic dead cockroach from kitchen.

Need to wash the 2-day-soaked dishes, vaccum the week-long-dustful floor.

Clean the habitat and the state of mind.

Make this a true Saturday...

No comments:

Post a Comment