Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Holiday Findings


Last day of work holidays and I have found many things about myself:
1- I do talk to myself out loud on a regular basis. Should be talking to God.
2- No Peter Fox while driving. I have a tendency to think Fast and Furious.
3- I can cook bloody well ( even my POPCORN is amazing) (so is my Milkshake...)
4- I can only make my bed when I'm working (as in NOT on holiday.)
5- I love my dogs more than ever. And my cat!
6- If I believed in reincarnation, I'd believe I was a fish on my latter past life.
7- I love my pajamas!
8- As much as I deny it, I need chocolate to survive.
9- I do like all sorts of crappy music - I like good music too! I like MUSIC, period.
10- I'm not so sure I'd work if I was a millionaire anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment